Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 67

Thread: Words starting with P..

  1. #21
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    phantasy

  2. #22
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey there jaxie! *G* piercings *W* good one!

    how bout: phenomenon

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pecker!


    Tilany? as in...... yanno...... our Til? huh? Hello? Yanno if your not .......yanno... our Til.....thats okay too *L*

  4. #24
    Inactive Member jaxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2002
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Myra........it be me........alive and kickin'...........*LOL* Kay this one was my dads word for me....persnickety...not sure if it's a real word or not tho..... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GOD WOMAN! We have missed you like crazy!!


    Persephone!!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member jaxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2002
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awwwwwww.........man, someone missed me?.......lil' ole me???????.....*LOL*

    You have no idea how much I've missed you guys, wondered how your all doing...It's good to see that your all the same wonderful people I knew before.....it's just...............Precious!!.......(heehee....... I bet you were wondering how I was going to get a P word in there)

  7. #27
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    percocious... and Myra what the heck is that word you put? *L*

    Til! *HUGS* we've missed ya girl! Don't be stranger I mean a stranger *G*...

  8. #28
    Inactive Member jaxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2002
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think I could get any stranger.......*LOL*.......peculiar maybe???............*LOL*

    Hey Juliet..........did you know that I can't help but be reminded of you guys every time I do my grocery shopping???......*BAG*...how's that supply holding I sent you????????/.......

  9. #29
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar
    purposely pondering perplexing predicaments

  10. #30
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PIFFLE. informal nonsense

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •